Major technology company is seeking a DevOps engineer to design, develop, and support tools that meets the needs of our Security team.
- Code, debug, compile, test, version, distribute, and support internal applications.
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements, understand use cases, and clearly communicate technical information.
- Participate in secure software development life cycle development using agile methods.
- Provide visibility into task estimates, progress, quality, and completeness.
- Work with others to create consensus on design direction.
- Work with developers in other time zones and other countries.
- Clear technical writing and verbal skills.
- Specific knowledge of Oracle Linux, Redhat, or CentOS platforms.
- The engineer must be able to combine multiple open source technologies into a package that can be delivered through a CI/CD pipeline to
- multiple data centers.
Broad programming language experience is a big plus.
Experience with the following protocols
Web Application platforms:
- Ruby on Rails
- Java Servlet Containers (Tomcat, Jetty, etc.)
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer