Electrical Assembly Inspector
Volt, Dallas TX
This position is for an individual to provide Factory Initial, In-process, and final Visual and Dimensional Quality inspection support. Individual will perform Inspections on Electromechanical Assemblies and Microwave Module product inspections and quality data review. Individual may also be supporting other APC’s Production Programs on an as needed basis in adjacent factories. Openings may include McKinney and Dallas locations on both 1st and 2nd shift operations. Individual will interface with Computers and electronic floor control software to record work product. Must be able to perform High Magnification Microscope objective analysis. Must have good English reading skills.
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Proficient at reading Engineering drawings and Assembly Instructions
- Can use measurement tools such as micrometers and torque drivers
- Able to use Microsoft Office suite (Word and Excel)
- Has experience with the requirements of IPC J-Std 001 (Soldering) (Preferred)
- Has experience with the requirements of IPC A-Std 610 (Mechanical Assembly) (Preferred)
- Has experience with the requirements of Mil-Std-883, Meth 2010, 2032, 2017, and 2009 Inspection Techniques (Preferred)
- Experience with complex electronic subassemblies (preferred)
- Able to work in teams and interface with multiple Engineering disciplines on a daily basis •Good communication skills (written and oral)
- May require supporting multiple shifts, as needed
- Experience with PDM, VM and PRISM
- Experience as Electro-Mechanical Assembler
- Experience with GD&T
This is a contingent/temporary position offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Volt offers competitive compensation, the chance to work with some of the world’s leading companies, and a staff committed to helping you take the next step on your career path.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.