Jobs related to "Chucker Operator"
Hours: 1st and 2nd shift available
4AM-2:30PM, or 2:30PM-1AM
1. Ensures the set up, tools and dies are in accordance with the specifications of the work order and s/u charts.
2. Ensures parts run according to print and specifications.
3. Inspects parts for appropriate tolerances and dimensions.
4. Insures that product/part conforms to all required specifications.
5. Provides Preventive maintenance to minimize down time.
6. Maintains a clean and safe work area.
7. Complies with all environmental safe practices and regulations. Reads all MSDS’ and possesses thorough knowledge of all oil and chemical labeling and storage requirements.
8. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
* High school or equivalent
* 1-3 years
* Reads blueprint
* Enters data into computer program: Production reports
* Performs inspection
* Thorough knowledge of measurement skills
* Fastener matching: Match final reports
* Uses computer software
* Maintains communication log
* Uses Inspection equipment: Electronic Measuring Gauge, Microscope, Comparator, Calipers
* Machine: Auto Chucker (Screw Machine)
* Follows instructions
* Additional information: Wrenches, Hammer, Pliers, Airgun, Washer, Etc.
Volt is an EEO