Volt is currently seeking Welders from Entry level to Skilled with competitive compensation.
Welds metal components together with brazing and variety of arc and gas welding equipment to fabricate or repair products such as machine parts, plant equipment, mobile homes, motors, and generators by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Welds metal parts together using both gas welding or brazing and any combination of arc welding processes.
- Performs related tasks such as thermal cutting and grinding.
- Repairs broken or cracked parts, fills holes, and increases size of metal parts.
- Positions and clamps together components of fabricated metal products preparatory to welding.
- Locates and repairs cracks in industrial engine cylinder heads.
For immediate consideration:
CALL and /or TEXT "JANESSA" to 209-952-5627
and reference job #157699 to schedule an interview for this opportunity
Volt are Equal Opportunity Employers