We are now hiring! Start Immediately! Apply to set up an interview!
Volt Workforce Solutions is seeking new employees to join our expanding team at our client in Millersburg, PA!
We are now hiring for our production room. In production, you would be working with quality control and packaging items made for the medical field. Your work will help to save lives!
What makes working for Volt great:
- Easy Apply
- Immediate Start Dates
- Weekly Pay
- EOM- Employee of the Month! Win EOM and enjoy a free lunch!
Join our team and take the first step in your new career!
Call or Text Cass for more info: 717-382-6682
We are looking for people who can answer YES to these questions:
- Do you like to work in fast-paced and team environments?
- Do you need a flexible yet consistent work schedule?
- Are you looking for a career, not just another job?
- Are you ready to start work ASAP?
If this sounds like a great fit, we want to interview with you! Apply today, we will be in touch!
Here is what makes us so different:
- Our goal is to make you a full time employee with our client.
- Our warehouse is bright and climate controlled.
- We offer flexible shifts.
- Weekly Pay.
- Optional Medical Benefits!
- You will be appreciated!
- Pick, pack, sort, arrange, count, store, and correctly process items for storage and/or shipment in accordance with established procedures and customer requirements
- Sustain a high level of quality to ensure customers receive correct product and in the time requested.
- Receive materials and/or finished goods on a daily basis.
- Verify the quality, type and amount of materials received are correct and that the appropriate documentation is present (e.g. packing list).
Effectiveness in this role also requires:
- Basic computer skills
- Basic Math and measuring skills
- Knowledge of shipping, receiving and inventory control process.
- Ability to work in a team or individually to complete tasks
- Attention to detail with ability to read and differentiate numbers, and labels
- Must be able to be on feet all day and lift 25-50 lbs
Please Note: High school diploma or equivalent NOT required, must successfully complete a Drug Screen and Background check prior to employment
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.