Structures Package Mechanic
Volt, San Diego CA
Volt Workforce Solutions has partnered up with one of San Diego's top employers who is the leading provider of industrial gas turbine engines and compressors! We are hiring for Structure Package Mechanics for 1st and 2nd shift.
The Structure Package Mechanics responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Install mechanical components on sub-assemblies and/or gas turbine packages. Route cable and wire and perform electrical terminations. Perform alignments of rotating equipment.
- Install hydraulic tubing including bending, cutting, and swagging.
- Work from client, customer, and vendor drawings, specifications, operational procedures, and oral instructions.
Qualified candidates, please submit updated resume consideration!
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- 2 years of mechanical/electrical related experience
- Experienced in reading/interpreting applicable drawings (Mechanical and/or Electrical) and technical manuals
- Background check and drug screens are conducted
- Experience doing mechanical work on turbines packages
- Previous experience building gas turbine, or related type assemblies.
- ASE Certified, UTI or similar certification
- Gas Turbine Equipment
- Airframes and Powerplants (A&P) license
- Familiarity with PTC CREO View