Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for qualified candidates to join our team at 3M, located in Eden Prairie, MN! The 3M Eden Prairie plant specializes in manufacturing products for their Infection Prevention Division. If you’re a motivated person looking to get started with a great company, we want to talk with you.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Pick components from warehouse per pick list and records designated lot numbers for traceability
- Build a variety of warming units to meet production schedules
- Performs visual inspections of components prior to assembly
- Follows all applicable procedures and mechanical drawings for the model to be assembled
- Identifying and troubleshooting problems
- Comfortable with standing/working anywhere between 8-10 hours per day
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must be available to work overtime on Friday due to business needs
- Previous assembly/warehouse experience is a PLUS
- Proof of education
- Successful completion of a Mechanical Aptitude Assessment
Pay rate: $17.00 per hour
Location: Eden Prairie, MN
Duration: 1 year
Hours: Hours are Monday-Thursday
1st shift (5:00 AM - 3:30 PM)
2nd Shift (2:30 PM - 1:00 AM)
Volt and 3M are independent contractors.
The advertised positions are for employment with Volt.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer