- The Java Developer will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- The person in this role will support development of management and operation services and user interfaces.
- The person in this position will also work with partners who may supply software components, collaborating with them as needed to specify and validate key functionalities.
- Finally, the person in this role may be involved in customizations of the software to interface with other back office systems.
- Contribute as a productive member of an agile development team.
- Analyze, design and implement business requirements.
- Design and implementation of data models.
- Integrating and testing with back end services and databases.
- Development and testing of software APIs.
- Development and testing of user interfaces.
- Profiling and optimizing system performance.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in development with Java/J2EE software development and web technologies.
- Experience with Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot frameworks.
- Experience with defining and developing SOAP and REST web services.
- Experience with client-side user interface frameworks such as Angular (v2+) and Bootstrap.
- Experience with unit test frameworks including Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Mockito and PowerMock.
- Experience with Cloud technologies.
- Experience with JPA and Hibernate frameworks.
- Experience in database integration using SQL.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving & communication.