C# Developer - WPF
Volt, Denver CO
Major technology company is seeking a C# developer to create and maintain web and desktop applications that augment and integrate Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) solutions. Primary solutions are internally business facing to support our design and manufacturing processes.
- Own and maintain a suite of web applications that support one core COTS application. This includes maintenance, upgrades, and enhancements, as well as migrating legacy applications to common framework.
- Collaborate with team members and business users to clarify requirements and confirm design/implementation.
- Responsible for adhering to the requirements and design specifications.
- Responsible for adhering to development standards set by architect.
Experience in the following:
- Application development in C#, WPF, and/or ASP.Net
- Entity Framework or equivalent ORMs
- Microsoft SQL 2008 R2 or greater or equivalent Oracle experience
- Git source control
- Utilizing Agile/SCRUM Methodologies
- Knowledge of web services and application integrations.
- Understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC) processes.
- Nice To Haves:
- Experience with any of the following technologies:
- CSS, especially Twitter Bootstrap
- ASP.NET MVC
- Telerik Kendo MVC Controls or other third-party controls
- WebApi, REST, WCF, or SOAP web services
- Unit Testing/Test Driven Development/Behavior Driven Design
- Team Foundation Services/Azure DevOps
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer