Software Developer - Back End
Volt, Kirkland WA
Major technology company is seeking a back end developer for the development of code and integration of complex software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develops software verification plans, test procedures and test environments, executing the test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met. Provides technical leadership for software projects and leads software supplier management activities.
- Leads development, selection, tailoring and deployment of processes, tools and metrics. Plans, executes and documents software research and development projects. Serves as a subject matter expert for software domains, system-specific issues, processes and regulations.
- Tracks and evaluates software team and supplier performance to ensure product and process conformance to project plans and industry standards. Works under minimal direction.
- Working knowledge of databases is needed for the backend development too
- Candidates will be proficient in the following technical skills and capable of working visualization and backend development tasks.
- Backend development: C#
- Working knowledge of database structure and coding is necessary
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer