- Work under the direction of the Safety and Continuous Improvement Manager to develop fundamental understanding, identify process/equipment and procedural opportunities to improve process performance.
- Must be able to write a step by step process and instruction for manufacturing equipment and operator.
- Understand basics of mechanical systems and manufacturing processes for various types of paint system equipment and general manufacturing equipment.
- With assistance, create and plot drawings from sketches and / or mark-ups.
- Produce drawings and / or engineering mark-ups using AutoCAD.
- Other responsibilities may include: on-site field checking at plants, calculations, standards development.
Education and Experience:
- Junior status or higher in a Bachelor Degree program in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- Computer literate in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)*
- Hands on experience solving problems
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to build relationships and interact with all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information
- Flexibility - Able to change and adjust smoothly as the situation demands
Visit www.SelecSource.Com and choose "Suwanee" as your nearest branch office. Please complete as much of the application as possible. You may follow up with our office at (678) 824-8575 once you have submitted your application. No access to a computer? No problem! Visit our branch office Monday-Saturday during normal business hours to apply online. We are located at 3429 Lawrenceville Suwanee Road, Suite C, Suwanee, Georgia, 30024! We look forward to talking with you!
- Job Type: Internship
- Salary: $15 per hour
- Email contact: [email protected] (678) 824-8575