Develops and executes recruiting strategies to identify, qualify, attract, and match candidates meeting client needs and requirements for premiere Santa Cruz based Software/IT consulting firm. . You will be the responsible for market research, lead generation, follow up, extensive internet research, outbound calling to prospects, lead generation and scheduling interviews. From time to time, you will be asked to assist sales staff in responding to time sensitive requirements.
- Develop an understanding of client requirements, including consultation with the client or client-facing colleagues to fully understand the client's needs, culture, and hiring objectives.
- Maintain an understanding of the industry and skill sets served, including trends and new developments.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies designed to identify and attract qualified candidates.
- Evaluate candidates, including interviews, and match their skills and strengths with clients' job requirements.
- Creatively utilize networking, employee referrals, job boards, social media, ad searches, career fairs, internet research and direct contact to locate qualified candidates meeting client requirements.
- Facilitate/mediate the offer process, including salary negotiations, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment. Guide and advise candidates thorough the process.
- Communicate and offer guidance to contract employees while on assignment. Identify and escalate issues to appropriate resource and/or level.
- Counsel candidates in resume preparation, interviewing, and career planning.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with candidates.
- Effectively utilize company systems to perform duties and maintain records in accordance policies and procedures.