Corporate Practice Assistant
Industry: Am Law 50 Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: 3330 Hillview Avenue, Palo Alto, California 94304
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will have the chance to interact daily with various Departments such as Accounting, General Services, Conference Center, and Calendar Court Services (etc.)
- You will format and finalize correspondences, memoranda, and legal documents
- You will be responsible for administrative support, file maintenance, and document preparation
- You will maintain paper and electronic files in compliance with firm policies
- A premier international law firm, our client has provided quality service to clients in litigation, corporate, and intellectual matters for over one-hundred years.
- Growing local offices with approximately 130 attorneys in the Bay Area since opening in the early 2000’ s.
- Known to be the “ best of the best”, this firm fosters an inclusive culture comprised of bright legal talent and emerges as a leading provider of legal services.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Our client is devoted to your personal and professional development
- You will work directly with attorneys and staff and receive mentorship from the best and brightest in the industry
- Other bonuses include generous medical coverage, paid time off, and company holidays
- Expertise in Microsoft software
- 2+ years of experience in the corporate practice
- Exposure to formatting documents
- Working knowledge of legal terminology
- Bachelor’ s degree
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America