Trust and Estates Associate
ABA Search, Burlingame CA
Status: Direct Hire - Employee
Location: Burlingame, California, 94010
This is one of California’ s chief wealth advisory boutique firms specializing in delivering sophisticated counsel to both high net worth individuals and prominent Silicon Valley corporations. The firm’ s highly experienced attorneys, several of whom are recognized as 2015 Northern California Super Lawyers, are experts in personal wealth planning, trust and estate matters, and fiduciary management. Each counsel devotes the highest quality of personal service to families, individuals, and businesses as they make important decisions for the future.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
As part of one of the Bay Area’ s largest and most experienced wealth advisory-focused law firm, you will develop professionally and benefit from your experiences. You will work directly with individuals, families, and high level executives and receive mentor ship from accomplished professionals. Located in the heart of the Bay Area, the firm’ s premier location allows for you to serve in leadership roles throughout the community and engage in a variety of non-profit and professional organizations.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
* This is an opportunity to work alongside Silicon Valley’ s leading trust and estate practitioners and advise on all tax aspects affecting individuals, families, and corporations
* You will be engaging in the primary areas of estate and tax planning, income tax, property tax, transfer tax, and charitable planning
* There will be chances for pass-through entity and business succession planning
* The firm highly supports your professional development and path to partnership
* Juris Doctor and a minimum of three years’ experience in tax law
* Familiarity with Federal and California tax law required
* Strong communications and skills, both written and verbal, and confidence in ability to work both independently and on a team