Industry: Law Firm
Status: Direct Hire – Employee
Location: San Francisco, California 94107
Our client is a globally recognized private tech-health company with eight global offices and over 1, 500 employees worldwide. Privately held, the company’ s annual valuation is between $1-2 billion per year. The leader in their field with over 2 million subscribers, our client aims to provide their customers with a greater sense of identity and belonging in the world.
You will be a part of a company whose sole focus revolves around human understanding and knowledge. This will be the second health counsel hire within a small team. This can be an opportunity to take your career to the next level and help grow a team.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
You will be a part of a company that has eight global offices and over 1, 500 employees around the world. They offer competitive pay, comprehensive retirement plans, and medical, dental, and vision coverage. In addition to these benefits, our client provides a host of day-to-day perks to improve employee experience, including onsite fitness classes, external speakers, and subsidized transit.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will be responsible for drafting and negotiating commercial transactions relating to the business, including marketing agreements, supply agreements, lab agreements, and non-disclosure agreements, among others
- You will advise on applicable regulatory frameworks as they pertain to the business, including issues arising out of FDA, HIPAA, GINA, and MHRA rules and regulations
- You will aid in review, drafting, and implementation of company policies and procedures reflecting best practices
- You will communicate legal concepts and risks to business leaders, as well as stay up-to-date on laws and regulations, as they relate to the business
- Juris Doctor degree and 5+ years of relevant commercial and regulatory experience, with life sciences experience preferred
- Ability to organize and manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders and groups
- Exceptional written, verbal, and analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solver with great attention to detail who thrives in a team environment
At ABA, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”