Jobs related to "Corporate Legal Secretary"
Corporate Legal Secretary
Industry: Am Law 50 Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: Los Angeles, California 90071
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to assist a top firm who has premier corporate transactions and litigation practices
- You will process expense reports, coordinate client interaction, and maintain schedules
- You will be responsible for providing administrative support to attorneys and paralegal as well as document production and file maintenance
- A premier international law firm, our client has provided quality service to clients in litigation, corporate, and intellectual matters for over one-hundred years.
- Growing local offices with approximately 130 attorneys in the Bay Area since opening in the early 2000’ s.
- Known to be the “ best of the best”, this firm fosters an inclusive culture comprised of bright legal talent and emerges as a leading provider of legal services.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Our client is devoted to your personal and professional development
- You will work directly with attorneys and staff and receive mentorship from the best and brightest in the industry
- Other bonuses include generous medical coverage, paid time off, and company holidays
- Expertise in legal document formation
- 2+ years of experience as a legal secretary
- Exposure to investment fund practice preferred
- Working knowledge of both corporate and litigation a plus
- College degree a plus
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America