MAS Medical Staffing is looking for experienced and compassionate certified nursing assistants to provide excellent care throughout Rhode Island. We provide per diem staffing services in many settings. The CNA will provide care to patients in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Long Term Care Facilities, Rehabilitation Centers, Hospitals, Assisted Livings, Adult & Pediatric Day Centers, Camps, Flu Clinics, and more.
- Competitive Wages
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Daily Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Referral bonus program
- Minimum one year nursing experience
- Active Rhode Island Certified Nursing License
- Ability to multi task in fast pace environment
- Must be self motivated
- Reliable transportation
- State Required Health Care Worker vaccine and health documentation
We are exceptional people providing exceptional services, to join us, apply today!