An anesthesia group in the Allentown, Pennsylvania area is seeking a Pediatric Anesthesiologist to join a growing practice.
• The facility is growing to a comprehensive pediatric surgical program from bread and butter pediatrics.
• You will have some peds to start but cases will include vascular, OB, peds, trauma, thoracic, general surgery, orthopedics and GI cases.
• You will be mostly supervising CRNA's in the operating room.
• Call 1:11 with post call off.
• This General Anesthesiologist job has a starting salary range of $375,000 and full benefits.
• Full benefit package including paid malpractice, health insurance, life, disability, retirement plan, seven weeks of vacation and CME.
• Two year partnership.
Located just 60 minutes north of Philadelphia, this suburban Pennsylvania community called Lehigh Valley. The area offers excellent public schools, ten colleges and universities, safe neighborhoods and a moderate cost of living. This is a new program so a qualified candidate is going to have to also take care of adults as the program ramps up. They are building a PICU which opens in March. The hospital has already hired a pediatric pulmonologist, urologists and orthopedic surgeons.