Senior Product Manager
Los Angeles CA
Full Time / Direct Hire
An industry leading digital commerce platform company is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their team. This person will manage the vision, user experience, engineering and execution of digital features, creating the roadmap that affects 11M+ users monthly.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Own segments of the customer journey in mobile apps and on the Web.
- Define roadmaps, plan execution of, and deliver innovative consumer products.
- Experience with advanced personalization algorithms for newsfeed/datafeed
- Understand consumer behaviors and needs through research, internal and third-party analytics, and direct interactions with users.
- Be obsessed and evaluate how well products serve goals and identify opportunities for other products to achieve goals.
- Work cross functionally on a regular basis, and be the product SME, aligning expectations and working effectively.
- Make clear strategic decisions that promote well-defined, timely product releases.
- Build out team as appropriate in order to optimize, and achieve goals.
- Communicate and get buy-off on those decisions with Product Managers, engineering teams, and other business stakeholders to ensure coordination and completion of responsible products.
- Ensure timely delivery of projects through proper planning, scheduling, leadership, and execution.
- Communicate product strategy across all levels of the organization.
- Prior experience developing e-commerce products, technologies, and platforms
- Experience using insights, reporting, and analytics tools like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau, Hotjar, and LookBack
- iOS and Android experience
Salary: Dependent on experience