Product Manager (Vancouver)
gdR is recruiting a Product Manager (Vancouver) for fast-growing lab that combines research + applied work with offices in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver working to advance AI applications and build solid products. These applications are cutting-edge solutions that intersect machine learning and engineering. The team of engineers, data scientists and product managers work in collaboration with leading researchers and global institutions, including the Vector Institute.
About the Company:
- Fast-growing lab that combines research + applied work to advance AI applications and build solid products. These applications are cutting-edge solutions that intersect machine learning and engineering.
- Team of 40 people on the applied side across all locations. Engineers, Data Scientists, and Product Managers work in collaboration with leading researchers and global institutions, including the Vector Institute.
- Passionate and dedicated to the growth and advancement of the AI ecosystem through partnerships with academia.
It’s an amazing team that’s dedicated to growing the AI ecosystem and creating solutions that will have an impact on a global scale. You’ll be working successful leaders who are committed to growing their team.
You’re the ideal Product Manager (Vancouver) if you have:
- 2+ years of relevant experience building products.
- Strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Have successfully delivered products in the past.
- A software engineering background.
As the Product Manager (Vancouver) here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Work alongside stakeholders to create a short-term and long-term roadmap.
- Collaborate with other teams including engineering and research to create world-class products.
- Lead the end to end product development process.
Apply today for the Product Manager (Vancouver) role or contact Jamie Collins, Talent & Client Manager, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.
Follow gdR on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook for updates on new roles in tech.