Jobs related to "Nursing Recruiter"
MAS Medical Staffing, Taunton Massachusetts
We are looking for entry-level recruiters to join our team at our Taunton, Massachusetts office! Our team is made up of highly motivated, driven self-starters, and we’ re looking for the same in our next recruiter.
MAS Medical Staffing continues to experience profound growth-- yet still retains its fun, small company personality-- and we’ re looking for passionate recruiters to join our team and grow with us! Apply today if you’ re ready to jumpstart your career!
In this role, you will:
- Recruit for per diem and home care positions for jobs in Massachusetts.
- Make a high volume of out reaches to candidates through calls, email marketing, and networking events.
- Work as a team player with the sales and recruiting teams.
- Generate leads and referrals.
- Oversee the hiring process.
- Create and maintain relationships with candidates.
- Operate in a fast paced environment.
- You are a people person. You’ re energized by meeting and talking with new people. You go out of your way to foster connections between people and genuinely want to help people find jobs.
- You have an innate ability to build relationships with managers and candidates.
- You have strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills and take pride in your attention to detail.
- You are able to prioritize tasks at hand.
- You are a go-getter that is excited about friendly competition. You want to be better than the person sitting next to you, and will do whatever it takes to prove yourself.
- You are the type of person who’ s looking for ways to learn and improve the recruiting process.
- You are a pioneer who values a fun work environment and wants to contribute to the high energy atmosphere.
- Culture: Extremely fun, exciting, and fast paced. We work hard, but have fun while doing it. The environment is business casual. There is a high energy level and lots of room for advancement.
- Salary: High base salary and new commission structure, unique for this position only!
- Benefits: Aside from the great people that are employed with MAS, our benefits include medical and dental insurance, an IRA savings plan, and accrued vacation time
- Training: We pride ourselves on the excellent training you will get. Managers and peers make training interactive and enjoyable. If you have a sales drive and mentality, our training will make you successful.