Offer Accept has partnered with a reputable real estate company in the Daytona Beach area who is seeking a qualified Property Manager for a new community! Lease up experience is a must! This opportunity offers competitive salary and benefits. Please see description below:
The Property Manager is responsible for protecting, maintaining and enhancing the value of multifamily real estate assets in order to maximize the owner' s financial return and support the benefit of the tenants, consumers and the community.
- Ensure contact with tenants on a regular basis to assess needs and provide resolution to tenant issues.
- On assigned properties, act as the company' s primary coordinator to assure that the company’ s efforts fully meet and exceed contractual property management obligations. Direct the day-to-day activities of loss prevention, risk management, safety/security, maintenance, marketing, landscaping, snow removal, tenant build-out and other shopping center operations.
- Ensure tenant retention through communication and the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Ensure all rents are collected in accordance with property budget and tenant lease terms. Enforce collections process as applicable.
- Exhibit a thorough understanding of leases and ensure tenants and management personnel are in compliance.
- Ensure property rules and regulations are honored by all tenants (including managing COIs)
- Provide reporting for property operations including; developing property level budgets, tracking work orders, managing recoverable income, coding and approving invoices, reviewing and approving CAM reconciliations and understanding and reporting income / expense variances on a monthly basis.
- Apply an understanding of best practices to hire, train and supervise maintenance technicians, property management personnel and any other reporting employees.
- Act as liaison between maintenance and tenants to assure all maintenance requests are addressed appropriately.
- Understand and coordinate building and building systems inspections.
- Develop specifications for contracts and capital items, solicit and analyze bids from vendors.
- Ensure that the property is in compliance with all governmental regulations.
- Apply an understanding of the tenant improvement process, and monitor the process through completion.