Jobs related to "MANUFACTURING PROCESS TECHNICIAN"
As Process Technician, you will be responsible for providing technical and administrative support to the Operations teams. As part of our Manufacturing Engineering Team, you will provide service desk custodian work in creating and maintaining thermal & laser printed labels. Also, you will help with administrative support to the manufacturing engineers, working on lower level documentation updates and miscellaneous production support tasks.
- 3+ years’ experience in high tech manufacturing.
- Demonstrated high degree of mechanical & computer aptitude.
- Experience operating automated assembly equipment such as thermal/laser labeling and copy machines.
- Experience troubleshooting and repair ability for assembly equipment and tooling.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with machine and material vendors.
- Experience writing operating procedures for manufacturing processes.
- Experience troubleshooting process problems in a manufacturing environment.
- Able to use standard Office software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate across all levels and functions.
- Relevant technical experience or equivalent.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Experience with the manufacture of printer wiring boards including SMT operations.
- Experience with the requirements to meet IPC-A-610 acceptability standard for Class 3 assemblies.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents and engineering drawings.
- Familiarity with Agile and Oracle software.
- Experience with labeling software, especially CodeSoft.
Years of Experience:
US Citizenship Required