Our client is a data and technology company fostering on innovation, growth and collaboration. The fast-paced, team-driven environment provides the opportunity to work as a key contributor on high priority initiatives by developing new products, solutions and platforms, and supporting technology operations while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
They are seeking a Product Manager to join their team in Alpharetta, GA!
Here' s what you' ll be doing:
- Partnering with business team members on gathering business requirements and breaking them down into technical requirements for the IT teams to implement.
- Working with product management teams to clearly communicate work prioritization
- Working with other Product Architects and Planning Leads to ensure effective collaboration, communication, and team alignment
- Interacting with executive leadership, engineering, product management and multiple global stakeholder teams to define, prioritize and deliver complex services and products
- Anticipating bottlenecks, providing escalation management, anticipating and make trade-offs, and balancing the business needs versus technical constraints
- Meeting product commitments and delivering results to business
- Assisting with leading design sessions with customers
- Helping to identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels and maximize resources for the greater good of the customer
- Helping to drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple groups with varied priorities
- Assisting in the maintenance of product backlogs
- Work closely with product management, engineering teams and business leaders to ensure the right priorities, roadmaps and deliverables
- Executing on several projects concurrently while balancing shifting priorities.
- Effectively communicate strategies & trade-offs up to senior leaders and down to development team
- Conducting in depth opportunity/risk analyses
- Developing business requirements
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science or similar major
- 3-5 years' experience managing cross-functional technology products, projects or programs
- Technical fluency; comfort discussing or diving deep on technology concepts, schedule trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members; understanding of the entire technology stack
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Effective written and oral communications and presentations skills
- Ability to implement concepts, ideas and plans while functioning in a flexible, constantly changing environment
- Deep attention to detail including precise and effective interpersonal communications, active listening, and proven ability to manage a variety of priorities simultaneously
- Comfortability presenting to an executive audience and commanding large, diverse cross-functional teams in a composed, poised and professional demeanor
Benefits: Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, and much more.