Senior or Mid-level Corporate Paralegal
Boston, MA -- Full time -- Salary commensurate with experience
Our client, an international law firm and Fortune 100 Best Company to Work For, is hiring a Junior Corporate Paralegal for its Boston office. This firm offers a fulfilling career for paralegals both intellectually and financially, progressive benefits, competitive pay and bonuses, mentoring, resources, and sophisticated work.
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications/experience:
- Required: 1+ years of corporate experience in a private law firm as a Case Assistant, Legal Assistant or Paralegal. [In house experience not relevant.]
- Ideal: Experience with private and public company financings and mergers, including coordinating closings and preparing related documents; preparing legal opinions and assembling opinion back-up
- Ideal: Preparation of corporate and securities filings, organization of corporate records for both private and public companies; preparation of stock certificates and ledgers; and other tasks as assigned by attorneys
- Required: BA/BS degree
- Ideal: paralegal certificate
- Ideal: familiarity with CapMx, eShares, or similar Web based equity tracking system
Applicants must have excellent oral and written communication skills, be detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities and track extensive deadlines and have the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with personnel and to handle confidential information sensitively and discreetly. Some overtime may be required, as needed.
If you are interested in this position, please submit resume, salary requirement, and a brief explanation of the reasons for transitions between all jobs.
We look forward to meeting you!
-The LMS Team