Automation Technical Services
We are the innovator in the cryogenics marketplace.
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be…
- Design systems for electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develop documentation to drive system design: P&IDs, component lists, theory of operation, control narratives, and cause and effect matrix
- Develop controls system concepts and architectures
- Develop bills-of-material, drawings, user manual information, cost estimates and proposals.
- Performs specific engineering studies, engineering calculations, and other design analyses.
- Specifying and assistance with sourcing of printed circuit boards
- Development of software for printed circuit boards
- Validation testing of software
- Writing of testing procedures for the production line
- Provide technical support for writing of manuals
- Coordinates project designs with other disciplines.
- Maintain consistency with company-wide business plan, quality and safety while revising products.
- Continuously review products and suggest cost reductions for new and existing designs.
Your Professional Experience Should Be…
- 5 + years of experience in the engineering, design, fabrication, and testing of electromechanical equipment
- Some medical device experience preferred
- Desire and ability to do hands-on work and problem solving
- Ability to work with manufacturing and operation personnel at all levels
- General knowledge of programming (and sourcing) for printed circuit boards
- Willing and able to travel as required to meet company and project requirements (5-10%)
Your Education Should Be…
BS in Electrical Engineering
Your Physical Work Environment Will Require…
- This position will require the ability to move around the production floor and investigate issues, if needed
- Lift up to 15 pounds
- Sitting, standing, stooping, bending and other related tasks in an office setting