Behavioral Health CM
GHR Human Services, Philadelphia PA
Join the GHR Human Services team with this great Case Management opportunity!
- Working with children.
- M – F; 8a – 4p
- BA required.
- Highly dependable and detail oriented.
- Background with children, adolescents.
- At least one-year experience working with the intellectually disabled, foster care and drug and alcohol populations.
- A Physical Exam and PPD or Chest X-ray within the last year.
- Three professional behavioral health references.
- Must pass a company-paid criminal background check and drug screening.
- Copy of all applicable professional certifications
Stay updated on all of our Case Management opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
At GHR Human Services, we place behavioral health professionals in roles where they can truly make a difference in the lives of those they serve. As a recruiter, you’re able to lend a helping hand. Not only are you a part of a fantastic team, but we also offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
For more information on this and our other Case Management positions, please contact Coley Murphy at [email protected] .
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.