Bishop and Co. is seeking qualified candidates with great customer service for a Bank Teller opportunity in multiple locations on Oahu.
Bank Teller #16822
- Assist customers with banking transactions including but not limited to: deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, check cashing, selling cashier and traveler’ s checks.
- Research and resolve customer inquiries or issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Cross- and up-sell products by ascertaining customer needs, providing information on new products and services, refer customers to appropriate representative.
- Record transactions, ensuring the accuracy; balance cash drawer daily.
- Comply with all federal and regulatory guidelines and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of previous cash handling experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- May be required to travel to other branches.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, shifts between 7: 45 and 6: 30pm
- Pay: $15.00/hr
How to apply:
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran