Bishop & Company, Inc., Honolulu HI
Bishop & Co. is seeking qualified LMFT, LCSW, LMHC OR LICENSED PSYCHOLOGIST Hawaii State certified, candidates for its client based in Honolulu.
LMFT, LCSW, OR LMHC OR LICENSED PSYCHOLOGIST- HAWAII STATE CERTIFIED #16839
*** ALL OUT OF STATE CANDIDATES: Strong ties to Hawaii are highly preferred. Please outline your professional and/or personal ties to Hawaii in your application/resume/cover letter and/or communication. ***
This position is responsible to ensure the programs provided meet the needs of eligible youth and that the programs are in compliance with funding requirements, agency and accreditation standards. In addition, this position is responsible to provide day-to-day supervision to assigned staff, delivering staff training and writing reports. As assigned, this position is also required to provide direct services to clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Read and approve all case notes, service plans, assessments submitted by assigned staff.
- Provide direct supervision of staff includes “ open door” staff visits/questions, internal training and development.
- Attend supervision meetings with immediate supervisor as well as appropriate team meetings
- Interface with community contacts through phone calls or meetings.
- Review and assign referral applications.
- Visit programs to assess their overall operating effectiveness, compliance with standards and to address issues.
- Provide direct services to clients as required.
- Compile and submit reports as requested.
- Maintain assigned financial responsibility for assigned programs
- Attend required meetings and training to maintain professional knowledge, certifications and/or to meet licensing requirements.
- Contributing to writing/submitting grants as needed
QUALIFICATIONS - KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’ s Degree preferred or equivalent experience in this field for Program Coordinator position
- LMFT or LCSW for Clinical Supervisor position
- Valid Driver’ s License and proof of insurance required
- CPR/First Aid and CPI.
- Child Abuse and Neglect Clearance
- Criminal Background checks (state, federal and sex offender).
- Knowledge of HIPAA and adherence to established confidentiality, safety and ethics policies and applicable regulations.
- Social Work
- Social Services
- Licensed Psychologist
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and job seekers for opportunities throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: [email protected])