Assistant Managers - Fast-Casual Concept in DC 45K and up!
Goodwin Recruiting, Washington district of columbia
Restaurant Assistant Manager opportunities in Washington, DC - we're are seeking career-focused candidates who thrive in this fast-paced business. Our client is offering a fantastic opportunity in the DC market for Fast-Casual General Managers who want to be and work for the best. This is an employee-centered company, excellent work-life balance, salary, great benefits, with unlimited growth potential for the right candidates. Our clients believe in training and developing talented, driven individuals who strive for excellence in everything they do. If you're ready for a great career opportunity and have a passion for hospitality, then we have the right job for you.
Restaurant Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Hands-on - This position will require you to be a team player who leads by example.
- Understands P & L budgets - You will run the business of the store, inventories, ordering, handling cash, and the reports
- Employee training and development - Culture is HUGE - we breathe kindness and respect
- Creates lasting customer relationships - Smile - practice what you preach - we're on a mission to change service for the better
- Loves Food - We have standards - the General Manager ensures that we have brand consistency in everything we do
Restaurant Assistant Manager Qualifications:
- A Respectful Leader, Sound Decision Maker, Financially Astute Business Mind, and Kind
- A tenured leader with the experience of 1.5+ million annual sales
- Strong attention to the details - No clipboards - we lead by example and have a commitment to fantastic guest service
- Minimum of 1-3 years in a high-volume QSR or fast-casual restaurants
Restaurant Assistant Manager Benefits:
- Detailed Structure and Training Program
- Excellent Bonus Structure - 20% of Base salary paid quarterly
- Health Insurance Co-Pay - 50% of medical and dental and 100% Vision
- 20 days of PTO
- 40-hour weeks
- Amazing Growth Opportunity