Claim Processor I
Bishop & Company, Inc., Honolulu HI
Bishop & Company is seeking qualified candidates for a Claims Processor I opportunity with an established medical organization in Downtown Honolulu.
Claims Processor I #16968
Responsibilities of a Claims Processor I:
- Ensuring documents and claims are valid and accurate.
- Creating, tracking, and analyzing medical claims.
- Accurately processing and entering payments.
- Data entry and other general duties.
Requirements of a Claims Processor I:
- Working knowledge of processing medical claims.
- Understanding of medical billing, medical terminology and/or medical coding.
- Strong computer and data-entry skills.
- Proficient use of the Microsoft Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong attention-to-detail and numerical accuracy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
Preferred Qualifications of a Claims Processor I:
- Associates degree in business or related field; or work experience in bookkeeping/accounting.
Additional Information for the Claims Processor I opening:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am – 4: 30pm
- Position Type: Temporary to hire
- Location: Downtown Honolulu, HI
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI