Bishop & Company is seeking qualified candidates who are highly motivated, creative, and organized for an Events Coordinator position with a well-established organization in the Downtown Honolulu area.
Temporary Events Coordinator
Requirements of the Events Coordinator:
- At least 3 years of event planning or directly related experience.
- Ability to take initiative, be creative, and stay composed under pressure
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office programs
- Valid driver’ s license and the ability to travel to various locations on Oahu
Responsibilities of the Events Coordinator:
- Develop and maintain tracking for timelines, logistics, and communication.
- Regularly update event leads on progress
- Provide day of event support to team leads
Additional Information for the Events Coordinator:
- Temporary, through July 2019
- Full-time, some evening and weekend hours will be required
- Downtown Honolulu area
Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI