Bishop and Co. is seeking qualified candidates for a Communications Coordinator opportunity for an established healthcare company in Honolulu, HI.
Communications Coordinator I #17000
- Develop and creates communications and marketing materials
- Helps with trade shows and events
- Provides data processing, filing, typing, drafting of correspondence, and other clerical responsibilities for the Marketing department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or (GED) is required. College degree; two years of experience in communications, marketing, administration, or a related area; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Excellent customer service, organizational, time management, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Read and interpret forms and documents such as procedure manuals; write reports and correspondence; and speak effectively with customers and personnel at all levels of the Company.
- Valid driver’ s license, personal vehicle, and no-fault auto insurance are required.
- Experience with online tools to develop e-mail blasts (e.g., Constant Contact) is preferred.
- Experience with publishing software such as Microsoft Publisher is preferred.
- Location: Honolulu, HI
- Job type: Temporary to hire
- Hours: 8am-4: 30pm (Monday-Friday)
Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. **
Location: Honolulu, HI