Medical Assistant (Clinical) - Pulmonology
WalkerHealthcare, Saginaw MI
Medical Assistant (Clinical) - $500 Completion Bonus
Medical Assistant is required to possess the following experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of overall experience
- Overall understanding and proficiency with patient workflow in a specialty practice
- Skilled with Intake, Vitals, Pre-screen Authorizations, Medical Refills, Vaccinations (Flu and Pneumonia)
- Familiarity with Pulmonary Function Testing (assisting Respiratory Therapist) including Walk Tests
- Exposure to Imaging requirements (CT, X-Ray, Physician Orders)
- Strong communication skills along with a dedication to attention to detail
- Empathetic team-player with the ability to provide exceptional patient care to acute patients
- Experience in an Epic EHR environment or familiarity is a plus!
Required Degree, Licensure, and Certifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Completion of a competency-based Medical Assistant training program
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) designation is highly desirable
- CPR / BCLS certification required
- Position is 13-weeks in duration
- Monday – Thursday from 8a-5p or 8: 30a-5: 30p
- Friday from 8a-2: 30p or 8: 30a-3p
This is a Contract-to-Hire position!
(Strong likelihood to become an FTE of the client at the end of this 13-week assignment)
? Our employees receive amazing company provided benefits and incentives including:
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Licensure and Certification Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
WalkerHealthcare is the preeminent Clinical Staffing firm in the United States. Our Clinical and Allied Health professionals deliver exceptional patient care, exceeding the expectations of the hospitals and healthcare facilities we serve. Our commitment is unwavering, going well beyond what is expected, ensuring successful outcomes for our Client partners and their patients.
Whether you are seeking assignments in nursing or allied health, WalkerHealthcare is well positioned to provide an abundance of attractive, high-paying assignments to choose from.
Contact our Recruiting Team today to experience the WalkerHealthcare difference!