Accounting & Advisory Group Staff Associate
National public accounting firm in the Greater Hartford area currently seeking an individual for a full time position in the Accounting & Advisory Group (AAG). This firm provides great benefits, competitive pay, and great opportunities for career advancement.
Individual will work predominately with middle market clients in a variety of industries including professional services, real estate and hospitality. AAG performs a balance of services which include financial statement review and compilations, advisory services, accounting support and tax preparation. AAG also provides strategic business planning, state and local tax guidance, merger and acquisition guidance, and bookkeeping and software support.
- Accept responsibility for, and complete tasks assigned by management in a timely fashion
- Make effective use of firm resources to complete work
- Manage multiple client projects at any given time
- Develop tax industry knowledge
- MS Office and various tax and assurance software
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting
- 150 college credits required
- CPA preferred