Jobs related to "Registered Nurse (RN)/Travel/Med Surg"
Registered Nurse (RN)/Travel/Med Surg
MAS Medical Staffing, Boston Massachusetts
Length of Assignment: 3 months
Shift: 8 hours
Currently seeking a Medical-Surgical Nurse for an excellent opportunity in the Massachusetts area. The ideal candidate will possess at least 1 year of med surg experience. This individual will provide care to a large number of patients.
Responsibilities of the Medical-Surgical Nurses
- Demonstrate leadership in delivering and improving holistic care through collaborative strategies with others.
- Use adequate nursing processes to provide care for the clients with complex nursing care needs and be able to guide and direct others who provide care.
- Care for patients with many different types of diagnoses
- Identify potential client problems and take appropriate nursing measures to intervene.
- Function effectively in a team leader/leadership role and uses team approaches to identify, analyze and resolve problems.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate the delivery of client care consistent with accrediting/regulatory bodies and Nursing Service mission, philosophy, goals, and standards.
- Supervise other personnel and give feedback on their performance.
- Initiate crisis intervention measures and the ability and knowledge to perform nursing care in an emergency situation.
Requirements of the Medical-Surgical Nurses
- Must have graduated from an accredited RN program
- Active RN license in specified state or able to obtain Must possess at least 1 year of med surg experience
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in keyboarding and basic computer operations
- BLS certification required