Entrust Government Solutions has an immediate career opportunity for a Sr. Network Engineer to support our operations in Norfolk. The successful candidate will work under minimal direction providing network engineering and Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) to support emerging requirements, and enhance and develop IT capabilities in support of the customer mission.
The ideal candidate will support the program by providing network support services to ensure the development, integration, deployment and sustainment of new systems, software and capabilities; the development of modifications to systems and equipment; and correction of deficiencies in systems and equipment:
- Conduct requirements analysis and verification
- Conduct network architectural design
- Analyze and recommend technical solutions for complex systems and networks
- Install, configure, test and maintain network hardware
- Develop and/or review engineering drawings and technical documentation
- Troubleshoot and resolve networking problems