We are an iconic brand with a fantastic product that our guests love. Work in an environment where our guests come in happy, excited, and looking to celebrate!
We are actively interviewing and hiring our future Team Leaders. If you want a career and a home, we are your last stop. Please contact us today to schedule an interview.
Shift Manager Responsibilities and Requirements
- Learn all positions and lead the training and development programs for all new team members
- Ambassador and role model for guest service and fun
- Open or close the shops with detail, setting the following shift up for success
- Follow systems and complete checklists
- Serve only quality product
- Competitive hourly pay with bonus eligibility!
- Flexible hours and schedules - we offer 32 - 40-hour work weeks with overtime opportunity
- Opportunity for promotion and training in several concepts
- Food allowance
- Paid Vacation
- We wear Jeans!