Jobs related to "Assistant Restaurant Manager"
We are looking for some amazing leaders to help improve our team and drive our restaurants forward. We care about our people as much as we care about the guests, and we are looking for those who are very hard-working and hands-on. Our best leaders approach every shift with a positive "we can do it" attitude, and a well-rounded skill set is also needed. We like our Managers-In-Training to have P&L responsibility, as well as marketing skills, and the ability to manage the kitchen. Good tenure in previous positions is also necessary as we are looking for long-term loyalty. We offer great benefits and bonus packages for quality candidates who have strong integrity and are dedicated and committed to succeed. We have a family-friendly environment, focus on freshness and quality within a fun and inviting environment, and have a full bar with craft beers, as well. If you are ambitious and have the drive, you can join our company and thrive.
Assistant Manager Requirements:
- At least 1-2 years of Management Experience - Preferably with a full-service corporate restaurant brand
- Some P&L exposure is ideal
- Overseeing all aspects of the restaurant
- The ability to build and lead a strong team
- Inventories, cost controls, and experience with declining budgets
- Hiring, scheduling, and training validations
Assistant Manager Benefits:
- Great starting salaries!
- Strong attainable bonus structures!
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- The ability to affect your own destiny - Our best managers will be rewarded and be able to advance quickly!
Apply with your resume attached today!