Safety Audit and Training Manager
The Morisey-Dart Group has a client in Heavy Civil—they are looking for a Safety Audit and Training Manager for the NYC area.
This position is a full-time, permanent position. There will be around 70% travel.
Conduct safety audits throughout all Affiliates companies throughout United States for compliance with company’s safety policy & procedures, ISO and OSHA's standards and all other regulatory standards. Identify deficiencies and formulate a plan of correction with senior management and assist in the implementation of the plan of action.
- Conduct safety audits for compliance with company’s safety policy & procedures, ISO and OSHA standards and all other regulatory standards
- Develop safety training materials in collaboration with corporate safety
- Conducts training needs assessment
- Conduct MOT training
- Conduct OSHA 10 and 30 training
- Assist in conducting a supervisor’s skills workshop
- Assist project teams in developing site specific orientations
- Assist corporate safety in developing employee safety on-boarding.
- Design, assist and deploy safety training
- Mentor, coach and support project staff for effective safety performance
- Assist corporate leadership in development and continuous improvement of safety management system.
- Collaborate with Learning and Development in the design and implementation of the master safety plan.
If interested and for more information please contact Don Triolo at 239-217-6330, OR you can send your resume to [email protected]