TalentForce, a leading provider of temporary staffing, is currently searching for Assemblers. The ideal candidates will have prior manufacturing environment experience. Assemblers are responsible for various duties including; performing routine assembly line operations with the expectation to reach production goals, while ensuring that instated quality and 5S standards are being upheld.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble parts in specified relationship to each other following the written and visual instructions or otherwise fasten parts together.
- Tend to machines by performing force fitting or fastening operations and end of line testers.
- Rotate to different work stations as production needs require. May include using various fixtures to attach parts such as springs, electrical connectors, heater pads, gaskets, grommets, and actuators.
- Perform all daily start up checks at your station per the IPCP and notify your Supervisor if check does not work as intended.
- Complete all necessary paperwork on time and accurately such as glass traceability, scrap sheets, daily production reports, 5S checklists, and start-up checklists.
- Maintain 5S and housekeeping practices.
- Understand your responsibility to the environmental programs, including ISO14001. Understand the EMS consequences, actual or potential, of their work activities and/or their behaviors from specified work instructions.
- Participate in problem solving and continuous improvement activities, even those not listed in this description.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties, satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to aid in the performance of these essential functions.