CTR Corporation is seeking Firewatch throughout the Hampton Roads area. Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
- Pay rates starting at $11.25 - 16.00/hr, plus overtime as needed!
- Weekly Pay you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
CTR Corporation is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled trade's professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for this Firewatch job in Hampton Roads click Apply Now !
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900
The Firewatch must possess knowledge, skills and abilities sufficient to assist all trades as directed by competent authority. They will serve as a helper to welders, act as a Firewatch, and be qualified to serve as a forklift driver.
- Minimum of 1+ years marine, industrial or recent military experience performing comparable job duties.
- Demonstrate proficiency as a Fire Watch for hot work operations and assist in preparation of materials for welding operations; loads/unloads equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Work involves lifting and carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds or more, standing for long periods, bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, crawling, climbing, and reaching.
For a complete job description please complete an application at www.Careers.Ctrc.Com
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.