Remedy Specialty Group is hiring a SQL Data Analyst to work within a financial industry software company in order to meet their growing Data Analysis, Reporting, and Management needs.
The SQL Data Analyst will serve as an important part of the Data Team, working extensively with management and business units to solve dynamic and complex data analysis needs. This is a Permanent, Full-Time (FTE) role and the hiring manager is looking to interview and hire ASAP.
For immediate consideration, qualified candidates apply now!
- Leverage MS SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2014/2016 for SQL report, query, and stored procedure development, as well as for SQL data analysis, manipulation, and optimization\
- Collect, evaluate, and prepare research and other complex, significant, and unique data for specific business needs
- Develop Ad-hoc Reports, Standard Reports, Dashboards, Scorecards, etc., using SQL-based reports and other Business Intelligence Reporting Tools
- Assist with special projects to contribute to the overall business goals (e.g. Ad Hoc Reporting, Searches/Reviews, Program Evaluations, Quality Initiatives, Analysis, Development, etc.)
- Handle, clean, and merge data using ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) standards and methodologies
- Ensure newly generated data is mapped to Data Mart, ODS, and/or Data Warehouse
- Identify database problems and inaccuracies
- Develop and maintain protocols for how to handle, process, and clean data
- Support the work load and priorities of other Data Analysts
- Support processes and standards that result from purchasing any third party tool
- 2+ years’ experience using Business Intelligence tools to perform Report Development (e.g. Ad-hoc Reports, Standard Reports, Dashboards, Scorecards, etc.)
- 2+ years’ recent, hands-on experience working with SQL data analysis, manipulation, and optimization
- Must have hands-on experience working with MS SQL Server 2008R2/2012 (experience working with MS SQL Server 2014/2016 is preferred but not required)
- Proven background in SQL Server report, query, and stored procedure development (new, custom SQL development preferred but not required)
- Knowledge and mastery of SQL language
- Strong background using Business Intelligence reporting tools
- Knowledge of Data Modeling Concepts