An experienced Network Administrator with the following:
· Extensive experience with Cisco networking technologies including routing protocols (EIGRP, BGP, OSPF), VPN, loading balancing, VLANs, access lists, wireless access points, firewalls etc. in an Enterprise wide multi-site environment required.
· Travel may be required.
· After hours and weekend work will be required
· BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or MIS preferred. Cisco certification required or Checkpoint Certification.
· Industry-related experience as a Senior Network Engineer
· Professional certification (e.g. CCNP, CCDP, CCNA)
· Solid background in network administration and architecture:
o Switching (Capacity Planning & VLAN' s)
o Routing (OSPF, RIPv2, BGP)
o WAN Technology (MPLS, VPLS, VPN)
o Voice Technologies (POTS, VoIP, SIP Trunking)
o Large Scale Wireless Deployments
· Familiarity with access control models and network security
· Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools (e.g. WireShark, SolarWinds network tools)
· Solid understanding of network operating systems (Cisco IOS)
· Working expertise with Firewalls (e.g. Checkpoint)
· Sharp troubleshooting skills
· Ability to work independently
Organizational and mentoring skills