Are you an innovative and insightful thinker who likes solving complex business problems leveraging technology? Have you lead cross-functional teams implementing MarTech platforms or digital products? Do you have a deep understanding of Agile/Scrum development, its tools and methods for success? If so, this position is for you!
The product manager will be the direct liaison to marketing and media business partners across all brands, and helps drive the roadmap for MarTech and AdTech platforms.
The Product Manager will collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders to translate business needs into technical product requirements, and work with engineering team(s) to build and deliver world-class technology solutions. Will also partner with other product managers, engineering teams as well as external partners to drive end-to-end project execution and enable business value through technology.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Understand marketing strategies of brands, and translate business strategies into technical capabilities and product roadmaps
- Work closely with business product owner to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Product management through entire lifecycle, including story gathering, defining done, building for outcomes, reporting on effectiveness through analysis & financial management
- Take ownership of assigned scrum teams, and play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals
- Set the velocity of work for your projects/teams by prioritizing work effort based on aligned value
- Run demos, presentations, and stand-ups specific to your projects and initiatives to keep alignment with all contributing stakeholders
- Review test plans and lead UAT to ensure business capability requirements and timelines are met
- Conduct feedback sessions with engineering and business teams to continuously evolve team processes and performance
- Report on team velocity, value and project status regularly to business and other stakeholders
- Craft and deliver presentations on potential capabilities and enhancements to marketing technology platforms
- Utilize and stay current with modern platforms and methods
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 8+ years of progressive IT experience with minimum 2 years of experience working in a product management, technical product owner or similar capacity
- 2+ years of business analysis experience preferably in Fashion, Retail or CPG industries
- Strong experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver marketing technology solutions or digital products using agile methodology
- Experience creating and maintaining a Product backlog and prioritizing the Product backlog items according to business value
- Experience with one of the major marketing automation platforms (Salesforce, Adobe, Marketo etc.)
Education: Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, or a related field