fast growing leading beauty company, family owned, top 5 worldwide company in skincare category, number 1 skincare company in Europe, accelerating in North America, fast growing in Asia, is looking for a Director of Sales Administration, based in New York.
The role: You will oversee and lead the administration and operations area of Sales Administration for the group’ s fragrance division and our business partner.
What you’ ll do:
You and your team will embrace the role of central information source for the field and collaborator with key internal departments, key account and field management on strategy execution.
• Collaborate on all seasonal planning discussions and activities, including, administration and oversight of all advertising, visual week, and special event opportunities and support allocations.
• Act as primary liaison and source of information/data sharing between retailers, Customer Service, Marketing, Supply Chain, Key Account Management, and Field Sales.
• Oversee detailing of promotions management and administration, utilizing digital platform.
• Manage special event planning and results collection, in conjunction with Key Account Management and field personnel.
• Lead preparation of business review analytics and market tour sheets.
• Customer-focused, results-oriented and brand addicted.
• Multi-tasker used to working under tight deadlines.
• Strong leader, who understands team dynamics and embraces collaboration. You have:
• 7+ years of experience in Sales Administration/Sales Promotion or related field
• Bachelor’ s degree
• Excellent verbal and written communication, organization and planning skills, with the ability to interface with all levels of management
• Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly with an advanced Excel skill set
• Self-motivated and resourceful, with excellent follow-thru skills
• Standout brands
• Distinctive, high-quality products and services
• A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives • Growth opportunities
• Learning and development
• An attractive compensation and benefits package