Assistant Beverage and Markets Manager - Charlotte
Bank of America Stadium - Delaware North, Charlotte north carolina
Delaware North Sportservice is the official food, beverage and retail partner of the NFL’s Carolina Panthers at Bank of America Stadium. Sportservice has been responsible for the stadium’s concessions, suites and retail since 2010. Focusing on the fan experience and delivering exceptional hospitality has been a priority to reflect the team’s ownership. Sportservice listens to the fans and introduces new trends into the stadium making sure Bank of America Stadium is a premier destination for Carolina residents and visitors.The Opportunity
The Assistant Beverage and Markets Manager will work closely with the Beverage and Markets Manager and premium team to ensure effective food and beverage operations for all Beverage and Market locations. Specific duties to include:
- Oversees training, scheduling and supervising of all beverage and markets employees.
- Verify sales reporting and cash handling and prepare various cost and operational reports as required.
- Work appropriately to keep all locations clean, neat, and organized at all times.
- Self-motivated creativity and innovative ideas to increase market locations operational efficiency.
- Provide and administer an effective system for cash handling and maintenance of inventory levels.
- 1-3 years management or supervisory experience in the food service industry.
- Strong commitment to both the client and guest experience.
- Knowledge of general business accounting policy and procedures.
- Ability to analyze data and make decisions.
- Valid ServeSafe Certification or willingness to take the course within six months of hire if not certified.
- Demonstrated initiative, leadership and team building skills are essential.
Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
More detail about Bank of America Stadium - Delaware North part of Delaware North, please visit https://culinaryagents.com/entities/74797-bank-of-america-stadium-delaware-north