Product Manager - Philadelphia
Integral Molecular, Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Integral Molecular is a Philadelphia biotech company specializing in the discovery and characterization of therapeutic antibodies using cutting-edge technology platforms. We are a close-knit company composed of smart, curious scientists that takes an active interest in promoting the learning and development of our team.
We seek a Product Manager to support commercialization of new products and drive the growth of new and existing products. The PM will help to set the long-term vision and annual business strategy for these products and ensure that this strategy is implemented with all the relevant participants and stakeholders. The PM is ultimately responsible for revenue, margin, customer satisfaction, and market share objectives.
- Keep abreast of market and technical trends, competitor products, and customer requirements to determine competitive strategies for current and future products.
- Lead new product introductions by developing commercialization plans and product roadmaps.
- Develop annual and multi-year product strategies and fiscal planning for future positioning, growth, and evolution of product platforms.
- Drive product strategy, product definition, and product lifecycle management for profitable growth by performing market analysis.
- Establish clear messaging that communicates the value of our products to customers.
- Act as the voice of the customer at internal meetings
- Identify, establish and manage strategic partnerships, including relationships with customers, industry opinion leaders and internal teams (R&D, Sales/Marketing) to understand the existing and future needs of the marketplace.
- A degree in a biological discipline at the MS/PhD level is preferred or an MBA with experience in the life science industry.
- The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial, self-starting, and a strategic thinker, with demonstrated success and a clear vision for moving projects forward.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to influence and lead at all levels ofan organization.
- Demonstrated interest or experience in using marketing skills and knowledge to commercialize products is required, but prior Product Manager experience is not required.
- Scientists with a demonstrated interest in business, strategy, and commercialization are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you are interested, please send a resume and cover letter with Job ID# 180927 in the subject heading.