Physician Assistant (urgent care)
Spot On Recruiting, Inc., Raleigh NC
No new grads. Hospital is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their Immediate Care Clinic team. This opportunity affords an attractive work/life balance, competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits. Self-starting, experienced practitioners are encouraged to apply for this role.
Opportunity Highlights Include:
- Employment by Group, a physician led group employing over 500 providers in over 90 practice sites
- Outpatient Only – Shift hours are from 11am – 7pm – Monday thru Friday
- Clinician must be certified to care for infants to geriatric patients and hold PALS certification
- Proficiency required for minor procedures including: Suturing, joint injections, splinting/mobilizing/sprains, as well as comfortable treating infants to adults
- Clinical responsibilities will include being a sole provider in an immediate care setting
- System-wide integrated EMR - EPIC
- No weekends, No call
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: Annual CME Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
Location: - 30 miles to Greenville, NC - 70 miles to Raleigh, NC - A town where “ community” still matters… where neighbors stop and chat on scenic tree-lined streets… where old friends and new faces gather at cultural events, in church halls or in civic meetings… where the doors are ever open, inviting you to get involved and enjoy an exceptional quality of life that only this area can deliver. - Residents enjoy a well-run town with a low cost of living, safe neighborhoods, and a great atmosphere for raising a family or for enjoying retirement. - Their quality of life is enhanced by our carefully preserved Historic District and downtown, a friendly business climate, diverse cultural and recreational opportunities, access to world-class health care and higher education, and affordable housing options. - Whether you’ re searching for a beautiful place to retire or relocate, or whether you’ re looking for an alluring place to visit, the Town offers the ambiance and amenities that will make you feel a part of our close-knit community from the first introduction.