Hospital is recruiting for a BC/BE Ob/Gyn.
- 7 fully equipped labor and delivery rooms
- 15 private OB/GYN suites
- 2 designated suites for cesarean sections
- 24/7 anesthesia coverage
- Surgical block time available
- Fully equipped nursery to care for premature babies, and relationships with regional neonatal intensive care units (NICU) so that we can quickly and efficiently arrange a transfer if specialized care is needed
- Couplet care that emphasizes bonding between mother and baby
- 700 annual deliveries
Board certification or board eligibility with certification in process is required.
Comprehensive compensation package could include:
- Employment with benefits including 401k
- Commencement bonus
- Possible assistance with medical education debt
- Relocation Allowance
Facility: - Full-service, community-oriented hospital - The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) - Offers services including Inpatient and Outpatient Surgery, Labor & Delivery, Pediatrics, Physical Therapy, Imaging Services including CT Scan, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Bone Densitometry and Ultrasound, Sports Medicine, Emergency Services, Women' s Services, Rehabilitation Services, Mental Health Unit (Adult), Occupational Medicine and Gastroenterology. Location: - 100 miles to Odessa or Lubbock, TX - Fastest growing community in New Mexico - A population of more than 29, 000 and a county population of 58, 000 - Faith and Family focused community - Strong public school system - College town - The area offers many activities: Fishing, water sports, hiking, rock climbing, cave exploration, golfing - With a low cost of living and great schools this beautiful community offers families a great affordable lifestyle